We provide client-driven services which assist people to attain the highest level of mental health possible.
Yolo Community Care Continuum is a nonprofit organization established to better the lives of people with mental illness through direct services, advocacy, education, and volunteer efforts.
Yolo Community Care Continuum strives to excel as a dynamic presence in our community.
Our goal is to provide client-driven services which assist people to attain the highest level of mental health possible.
YCCC understands that a diagnosis is not a destiny.
We facilitate transformation in the lives of our clients.
- We are committed to providing quality services that are effective, efficient, and respectful of the individual. Services are responsive to the evolving practices in mental health care and to the needs of our community. Our services help individuals develop the skills necessary to live independently in the community.
- The community is the right arena in which to facilitate change, to help build quality lives, and to address the everyday needs of our clients. This includes: stable, decent, affordable housing; work to do that is of worth to others, health and mental health care; social supports, friends and activities.
- Our clients’ interests always come first.
- Our assets are our staff, the dedication of our staff and volunteers and our reputation.
- We take pride in the professional quality of our work. We are determined to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
- We stress creativity and imagination in problem solving. We strive to find the best solutions for our clients, for our programs, and for the agency.
- We strive to anticipate the changing needs of our clients and to develop new programs and services to meet those needs both locally and regionally.
- We respect our client’s right to confidentiality.
- We seek to expand our relationships. We are open to new opportunities.
- Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our endeavor.
- Clients and staff work collaboratively to identify the individual’s unique needs and provide appropriate services through a continuum of community-based services.
Strategic Corporate Principles
- Provide moderately priced mental health services.
- Provide the highest quality of services for our clients.
- Educate our clients and community regarding rights and opportunities.
- Enter partnerships that further our mission.
- Mobilize community volunteers to support our clients.
Strategic Organizational Goals
- Develop and maintain an effective and productive board of directors, board committees, and advisory groups.
- Maintain a professional work environment for program staff that will help secure, retain, and reward staff.
- Maintain a stable funding base and establish reservices for emergencies and expansion.
- Increase fundraising and community awareness of YCCC.
- Secure capital expansion resources to improve program locations and business-related services.
- Create opportunities to expand services both locally and regionally.