Come work for an amazing, family-oriented agency that cares about you and our community!
Yes, you can make a difference!
Behavioral Health Technician
We take applications on a continuous basis for the Behavioral Health Technician openings.
For information, a full job description, or to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per Diem Behavioral Health Technician
You can expect to be scheduled 2-3 shifts/week, and you must be able to work a variety of shifts and days (including weekends).
- $16.50/hr; per diem
- A great learning experience in mental/behavioral health, social work, and substance abuse fields
- Paid sick time
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- A positive work and team environment
- Extensive training program
- Direct Service; 1:1, groups, ADL’s, medication support
- Milieu Management/Treatment Environment; treatment planning, case management, problem-solving
- Communication and Outreach; treatment coordination between providers, referrals
- Documentation; progress notes, MAR’s, incident reporting
- Universal Criteria; ethical standards, HIPAA/HITECH
- Education: Coursework in psychology, social work, or related field preferred.
- Experience: One year working with individuals with behavioral health issues or lived experience.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of and belief in the principles of patient-centered treatment. Knowledge of medications and mental health treatment preferred.
- Special Skills: Ability to remain calm and operate effectively in a sometimes stressful environment.
- Other requirements: Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Note that hiring is contingent upon receiving Department of Justice fingerprint clearance, a negative TB test, and a physical clearance, current CPR/AED/1st Aid certifications, and covid-19 vaccination or exemption on file.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a Live Scan fingerprint and Department of Justice background checks, TB clearance, a physical exam, and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Additionally, First Aid and CPR certifications must be obtained before employment and remain valid during employment. Covid-19 vaccination and booster or valid exemption are required.
What it is like to work at Yolo Community Care Continuum.
“The management team is great! I’m consistently learning new things which keeps me on my toes and that’s something I’ve always looked for in a job.”Brandy
“I am confident in what I am doing and proud of the work I have put in.”Ashley
“I really feel like I have support from management, and even the on-call manager when applicable. There is so much available for groups for clients that I can get creative in that realm, so every day is different. I also have loved getting to know all the clients.”Shailey
“Amazing management that helps, good teamwork with the employees, wonderful safe environment.”Lilia
“I love working with the population we serve; I've learned a lot about mental health and what services we can help them to get connected to.”Nikki
“I enjoy helping the clients and learning more about mental health.”Julia
“Love interacting with the clients such as making a difference in their lives and working with understanding management team!”Kristie